Equal Shares - Marital Property Division and Equalization
Software Which Informs Users When a Settlement Is Not Tax Smart and
Takes the Guesswork Out of Financial Planning for Divorce.
FinPlan Equal Shares only releases updates when there are substantial changes to the software. Nominal changes are updated with a downloadable patch
. This software equitably divides marital property. It can be used for all states.
Equal Shares goes beyond simply dividing marital property, but rather translates results into understandable reports including charts and graphs. Equal Shares shows a detailed summary of general information, assets, liabilities and reimbursements. Quickly enter data, assign value and ownership and identify how much cash is needed to equalize the distribution. Import duplicated data from Assets Plus to Equal Shares.
Equal Shares may be used in any state.
FinPlan Equal Shares: (4 easy steps-enter case facts with estimated values, assign customized ownership, distribute using a dynamic graph for equalizing, print reports)
- Enter case facts - Easy menus with click on options offer the entry of any number of case facts for assets, liabilities and reimbursements. Use the client data worksheet forms for remote locations. Or, soon you will have the option of having the client fill out the information in any web browser (including a smart phone or tablet) and send the encrypted secure file through your own secure email address
- Assign Ownership - Identify marital status of assets and liabilities, tag, enter valuation dates, enter tax effect, cost of sale and original cost
- Distribution - on one screen with a dynamic graph, distribute assets, liabilities and reimbursements and then customize any lump sum cash payments
- Print reports - Print comparisons by category or detailed, detailed for husband and wife separately and do so with either pre-tax or net after tax reports
- Automatically update the value of all stock and mutual fund shares with up to the day share pricing (only ticker symbol and number of shares needed)
- Contact Thomson Reuters for any questions on data entry, technical issues, and one on one WebEx training options as part of your subscription
so many family law professionals rely on Equal Shares with quick and accurate results for settling family law matters relating to divorce and child support.
See the power behind FinPlan Equal Shares by reading the Online Help
Learn quickly on how to use the FinPlan Equal Shares software by viewing a flash demo tutorial
The FinPlan application family uses Microsoft Office Runtime 2002 and/or 2010 32bit. Microsoft currently does not allow MS Office 32bit and MS Office 64bit to function together. This application currently does not support the 64bit version of Office installed. It will support Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Operating systems for both 32bit and 64bit. But will not support the co-existence of 64bit Office with a 32bit Office Runtime.
The official citation style for citing FinPlan is: FinPlan Equal Shares (Thomson Reuters, version 20XX.X) (Software). Replace the X's with the version number. The version number can be found in the Help/About screen on the software.
To ORDER, please contact your Rep
or call 1-800-344-5009 / 1-800-762-5272 Westlaw/Practitioner
FinPlan software is a suite of family law calculators offered in several states, that aid in calculating after-tax cash availability and planning, financial affidavits, marital property distribution and commonly used calculations, such as Pensions, Retirement, Present and Future Value, and Alimony Recapture. Click below to learn more about the software and find answers to frequently asked questions.
More about the FinPlan product line »